Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cook'n Recipe Organizer Product Review



Cook'n Recipe Organizer


The company known as DVO has recently given me the opportunity to review their product Cook’n – Recipe Organizer. The system runs on your own PC with an interface that is similar to Google. The following is what the product describes itself as on their webpage:

"Find the Best Recipes on the Internet
Capture and Save Internet Recipes
Enter Your Own Personal Recipes
Sync Recipes with iPhone, iPad, & Android
Print a Family Cookbook
Analyze Nutritional Values
Make Menus, Shopping Lists & More!
Get Free Cookbook with Purchase”

Now, for those of you that know me, you know I can throw down in the kitchen, however I am somewhat un-organized when it comes to my recipes. I have them written here and there and everywhere else, (wherever that may be). So I was delighted when chosen for this review opportunity. 

When you first sign into the Cook'n Software you can immediately start a search for recipes within the program, and let me tell you, there are some delicious ones in there! But what's better, is that once you get the recipes pulled up, you can adjust serving sizes for better accuracy. That means a lot to me because I am always cooking for MANY people at one time and I don't like trying to "guestimate" when doubling or tripling a recipe. (Oh and did I mention the shopping list is also a GREAT plus).  You can also add your very own personal recipes, which for me, means ORGANIZATION! Yay! Maybe now I can get rid of some of these spiral notebooks that have seen their better days! 
The program itself comes with one recipe book loaded with over 500 recipes but you do have the option of purchasing more at a very reasonable price. As of yet I have not experienced any cons with this product. Oh and did I mention that this company really stands behind their product! They offer a Risk Free, Money Back 200% Guarantee! WOW!

System Requirements to Download this software are as follows:

8 MB RAM
395MB Hard disk space
2x CD-ROM drive
Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME/Windows 98
Compatible with 16, 32, and 64 bit systems.

I hope you all will check it out and enjoy it as much as I am! 
You can visit them on Facebook by clicking HERE. Don't miss out on this one because there are recipe exchanges AND giveaways!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive