Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Noxicare All Natural Pain Reliever

About Noxicare:

"Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription."

Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Cream is registered with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration of the United States Government), NDC 51230-391-01.

Noxicare™ is available in tablets for all-over pain or in a topical cream for localized pain.

Uses:

Available as a topical cream or tablets, Noxicare™ uses all natural ingredients to provide fast, effective, long-lasting pain relief for:

Acute and chronic inflammation: your body’s immune response to irritation or other injuries with features like redness, swelling, warmth and pain.

Muscle aches: Muscle aches can be acute (as a result of athletic injury) or chronic (experienced by fibromyalgia or cancer sufferers) and involve ligaments, tendons, bones and organs.

Nerve pain: Painful nerve endings in the layers of your skin can cause burning, throbbing and stinging.

All Natural Ingredients!

Turmeric
Willow Bark
Ginger
Holy Basil
Rosemary Extract
Alpha Lipoic Acids
Boswellia Extract


MY REVIEW:

For those who know me, you know my husband has a lot of health issues. As a result of some of his medical issues he gets severe leg cramps EVERY night, which in turn usually wakes me up more than once a night. We have used numerous medications, creams, "at-home remedies", etc. And many of them provided relief. Temporarily. Many had a really bad smell, some just burned so bad he had to wash it off immediately. So, when I saw an ad for Noxicare, I thought why not? We have tried everything else, what's one more? 

Well I must say it came just in time. We had our son's 8th grade ceremony last night and sitting scrunched up on the bleachers for almost 2 hours really did a number on his legs. As he laid down last night, the complaining started. I immediately grabbed the bottle of Noxicare and handed it to him, and said USE IT! Ten minutes later, I asked him if his leg pain was easing up and indeed it was. He said that it felt like it bypassed the skin and went straight to the pain. My reaction: Thank You Dr. Reza Ghorbani, I just may get some sleep tonight! 3 hours later, he was still sleeping soundly.

I received a sample to try, and for those that know me, you know I speak my mind and if I don't like something, I have no problem in saying so, and I have to say, I LOVE this product. This is also available in pill form and I will be investing in some! Anything that can give his legs relief is well worth it to me. Here it is 8am the next morning and he is still resting well, and that's saying a lot! I highly recommend this product! Head on over to their website by clicking here and see what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive