Monday, June 18, 2012

My FREE Old Navy Swimsuit from Crowdtap

I recently had a chance to score a FREE swimsuit from Old Navy through Crowdtap. I was super excited when I signed into my account and that I was approved because I have only been a member for just a few months! As soon as I received my coupon I headed to Old Navy. I was going for the tankini just for more coverage but unfortunately my store didn't have a very large selection of the tankini's in stock, and since there was a delay in shipping due to an error, my coupon was expiring in 2 days so I went ahead and bought a 2 piece. They had many to choose from but my personal favorite was the American Flag design. I can't wait to get out in the sun now!  I am one pleased Crowdtapper! If you're not yet a member, what are you waiting for? Sign up HERE and start tapping now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive