Friday, June 8, 2012

PottyCover Disposable Toilet Seat Cover Review

               




I recently had the opportunity to review the PottyCover Disposable Seat Covers and let me tell ya' I'm glad I did. Now, my kids are older but I have young nieces and we are constantly on the go doing our couponing trips and of course that means we spend some time in public restrooms. Have you guys visited some of these restrooms lately? WOW! We all know how curious and carefree little kids are. They don't care about germs they just know they got to go and they don't care where it is! Now granted some stores do have the toilet SEAT covers and that's great but the PottyCover offers a little more than just seat protection.

The PottyCover brand actually goes down the front base of the toilet to cover the area where the back of the legs and their clothing would normally sit and also covers the sides where their hands would be to "hold on". So we have all around protection in one!




 The bag comes as a pack of 6, individually wrapped covers so it's handy to throw in your purse before leaving the house and it still be sanitary when it needs to be used! Another plus! I am really pleased with this product. Simple but genius idea! They were ranked as Amazons Best Seller in the category in August 2010 and for good reason I might add!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own

1 comment:

  1. I like that these provide more coverage!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive