Sunday, October 7, 2012

#GetUnreal with UNREAL candy UNJUNKED

My family is crazy about candy! I am constantly hiding it and using it for "treats" because I don't want the kiddos to overdose on all that funky stuff in candy. Unfortunately I can't hide it well enough to keep my husband out of it! I recently heard about a new candy and had the opportunity to try it. DELICIOUS! This candy has

  • No Artificials
  • No Hydrogenateds
  • No Corn Syrup
  • No Preservatives
  • No GMO's 

UNREAL right? Yep! It is! UNREAL is a new generation food company with a mission to "unjunk" the world, starting with candy. UNREAL candy has replaced the junk in candy with double the cacao, more peanuts, real milk, cane sugar, and organic palm fruit oil. (Makes me feel better about leaving the candy out)

I received a party kit from UNREAL that included (5) 12pk boxes of UNREAL candy. I got Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bars. Candy Coated Chocolates, and Candy Coated Chocolates with peanuts, party bags to stuff full of candy, and information sheets for the guests. We definitely made a party out of it! (Dinner first of course!)




The peanut butter cups were a hit with my Dad! He loves them! He had been eating the "Leading Brand" for years and was quiet pleased with the comparison. My mom who is NOT a big candy eater was quiet pleased as well.

My favorite was the Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts, and the kids favorite was definitely the Candy Coated Chocolates. 

My sister favored the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bars as did a few of the other guests. 

Overall the party was a huge hit! And I splurged a little on steak fajitas for dinner which also made everyone quiet happy! I am pleased to say that this will be replacing my "Old Brand". UNREAL candy is available to purchase at many leading retail stores including Kroger, Rite-Aid, Fred Meyer, and many more and in the case of the Kroger in MY area, UNREAL candy was cheaper than "The Leading Brand" by$0.29! Score #2! Not only is it better for you, it's cheaper too!! Cheap and Healthy, what Mom could ask for more?


Disclaimer: I received a party pack and compensation for hosting a UNREAL party. Regardless, all opinions are those of my own and may differ from those of your own. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive