Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 has definitely been an interesting year for me. Some good, some bad but all experiences in their own way. I started this blog at the end of April 2012 and it has grown tremendously since then. For that I am pleased. I can't thank you all enough for your support. 

Shortly after I started my blog, in June, my Dad was diagnosed with end stage liver cancer. That was a very hard and trying time for our family. My sister, my Mother, and I came together as a family and stepped in to  take care of him until he passed away from the horrible disease on 12-3-12 at the young age of 52. I am grateful that I got to spend his last months with him. 


This is a pic of Daddy and I in 2009 



I have had the opportunity to work with many great companies and review their products and offer giveaways on many of them. I am looking forward to 2013 and all it has to offer. I have many goals this year and I hope I am able to complete them all. Of course I have the typical get in shape and lose weight resolution, and home organization. I really want to grow my blog and be able to offer many more great things to you all this year!

 I wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope 2013 will be wonderful for you and your families. I know you all deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive