Thursday, January 24, 2013

Butt Bench Review


Butt Bench | The All in One Bathtub Seat

I recently had the opportunity to review a Butt Bench


"Bath Extras designed and manufactures the Butt Bench®, a patent-pending bath seat made of natural wood first created in 2006. 

I was sent the Pine Butt Bench to base my review and I am truly enjoying it! It makes shaving in the shower so much easier! Butt Bench® brings a natural look to your bathroom and comes in beautiful cedar wood or pine wood. It has built in sliding suction cups to hold the seat in place. No need to make holes in your wall or install anything permanently. Butt Bench can be removed or uninstalled with ease. Acts as additional storage for your bottles and cleans easily! 



The Butt Bench is very sturdy! At first I was afraid to sit on it, scared it may slip and I would hit the tub so I made my 250 lb husband try it out first! Success! he came out unharmed and said the seat didn't budge! Butt Bench is very easy to install too! Check out just how easy in the video below!


I recommend the Butt Bench to anyone! Especially seniors or those who wish to take a bath but cannot get all the way down into the tub! This would make a great gift for your loved ones! 


All Butt Benches measure 29 inches in length and will fit a standard size tub with at most 30” in width. There should be atleast an inch of space on the sides of the tub where the Butt Bench® will rest on. Butt Bench® may not work on bathtubs over 60 years old. Will Not work on bathtubs with glass sliding doors. One piece fiberglass tub and wall units also will not work

Be sure to check out  Butt bench on Facebook and Twitter !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive