Sunday, March 3, 2013

Professional Skin Care System by Toilet Tree Review



I recently had the opportunity to review this tool from Toilet Tree Products. Overall this is a great product but I do have to share the negative. I have hair down the middle of my back. I had it wet already when I started to use the system on my face and my hair pulled back, however, I didn't have anything such as a headband covering my hair. Big Mistake. 

The tool grabbed my hair, wound it up to the scalp and just kept pulling resulting in a bruise in my temple area for 2 days. I did continue to use the tool after the shock wore off on my body and the pumice attachment on my feet and it worked well. So I cannot stress enough how important it is to completely cover your hair before using this on your face. It is a powerful tool. 

Here is a little info about the tool from their site:


"Now you can enjoy the rejuvenating spa and dermatologist experiences at home - at a fraction of the cost. This Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products is an advanced daily cleansing tool that helps polish away dull skin and gently exfoliates away impurities that traditional cleansing leaves behind. The result? Wonderfully cleaner, softer, radiant looking skin.

The Professional Skin Care System, along with a daily cleaning regimen, helps assist the following: 

-Stimulates skin renewal.
-Improves overall skin clarity and appearance.
-Removes dead skin cells to expose healthier-looking skin.
-Energizes skin and leaves it sooth, soft and radiant.
-Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup.
-Enhances absorption of moisturizes. 

System includes: 2 face exfoliaters (1 soft for sensitive skin types & 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliater and 1 pumice sphere. "

My skin did feel clean after using the Skin Care System. I simply used it with my favorite cleanser and followed my usual skin care regimine. I liked the foot stone the best. It took good care of my feet  and left them feeling soft and smooth after use. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review. It was very helpful in deciding to purchase one and try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I've heard so many great things about these. I'm starting to think maybe it would be something I should try out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to check this out ,Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try this just hoping that dont happen to me.Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh I cant believ your hair gt so caught in that :( Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried the Clarisonic? I have one of those from when I worked t a makeup counter. But I'm wondering about the others out there. I love the body brush Clarisonic makes, but they don't have a pumice stone. That's legit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds absolutely amazing. I really want to give this product a try.
    Thanks for the review.

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review! I'd be a bit scared of the same thing happening to me with my long hair but I'd still like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this review ! Like to try this

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive