Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AquaChef Review

I have always been big on cooking. I have a large family so I make rather large meals on a daily basis. I recently had the opportunity to work with AquaChef and review their Smart Cooker. The recipe possibilities are endless! It's basically set it and forget it. I liked the AquaChef because my food wasn't dry like a conventional oven can sometimes make it. It was packed full of flavor and overall delicious.

Features of the AquaChef Smart Cooker Include: 

Simple one-touch operation for precise temperature control
Unique design forces the food to remain submerged for faster cooking
Doesn’t suffer from water loss
Energy efficient appliance
Won't smell or heat up the house like an ordinary oven
Keeps food at the perfect finished temperature until you're ready to serve


The secret of the AquaChef is that air never touches your food. By sealing your food air-tight, your food retains 100% of the moisture, flavor, and nutrients. Your food cooks in its own natural juices, evenly at a precise temperature all the way through. Meaning from edge to edge your food will cook perfectly. And since the AquaChef transfers heat better than ordinary air ovens, your food will cook faster, more efficient, and perfectly every time.

They have many different recipes to view on their Cooking With Mel blog. Cooking with Mel is a GourmetCookingOnline exclusive production, featuring excellent, fun and easy cooking videos, and sous vide AquaChef instructional demonstrations. Melissa will make every recipe one you can remember and reproduce with fantastic results on your own, or for your friends and family.

So if you're looking for a kitchen appliance that lets you have your convenience and still have the great flavor, AquaChef is the way to go! Highly recommend this to all of my readers!

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 

5 comments:

  1. wow i have never heard of this!!! i would love to have one!!! this is on my mothers day wish list lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a small stovbe but never use it onely one time year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about it before, but I was afraid the food wouldn't be as tasty as with regular cooking. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for review! i enjoy cooking and would like to have one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it does leave food real moist and flavorful where it cooks in it's own water with no air. It sounds like a great cooker. I like how you set it and leave it. That's my kind of cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive