Monday, April 29, 2013

Eat Smart Kitchen Scale Review

logo

I recently had the opportunity to work with Eat Smart Products  and review their kitchen scale. I have never owned a kitchen scale so I was super exited to try this one out! I received the EatSmart™ Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale to base my review. 




The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is an economically priced multifunction home scale, perfect for everyday tasks from weighing food or ingredients to calculating postage. Along with our Precision Pro, you will also receive a FREE Calorie Factors Book making it easy to achieve goals such as portion control and calorie counting.

Features
Compact Design and Easy Two-Button Operation
Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
4 Measurement Modes: Grams / Ounces / Kilograms / Pounds
Max Weight: 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
Graduation: .05 oz / 1 gram
3 minute Auto-Turnoff
Includes 2 AAA batteries

It's ideal for any kitchen. It doesn't take much space and can be stored almost anywhere.  many recipes I use call for an ingredient in lbs vs cups because I cook on bulk to feed a large family. This scale made my life so much easier in the kitchen! Since I buy in bulk, many times different family members will request a different item. If I'm having meatloaf, one son always requests Manwich. With the Eat Smart scale I can simply weigh out a pound of meat from my bulk package and make his Manwich without having to guess and end up with too much or too little meat. 

Overall, I give this a scale two thumbs up! Highly recommend it to anyone that cooks! Especially if you cook in bulk like I do!

.Connect with Eat Smart via

and follow the Eat Smart Blog!

Buy It! Right now you can snag the scale I reviewed for only $25! 
Also, be sure to check out their EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 





3 comments:

  1. Now this is something I definitely need!! I am trying to lose weight so I need all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to look into getting one for my boyfriend since he does all the cooking. Usually he just guesses when things call for weight. I bet this would help cut down on the groceries too, I think his guesses are usually over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got their digital weighing scale as I am starting to get conscious about my weight. You should also check that out. It's a good buy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive