Sunday, April 7, 2013

Guess who got a visit from the Fairy Hobmother!!

This Gal right here! 



I woke up this morning to an exciting email from The Fairy Hobmother. He flew over from Appliances Online in the UK. For those that don't know, the Fairy Hobmother spreads joy across the blogosphere and thanked me for the hard work I put into my blog. He also rewarded me with a $50 Amazon Gift Card to use in anyway that I choose. That really made my day!

Appliances online is an online kitchen retailer carrying all of your favorite brands! So if you're in the market for new kitchen appliances, be sure to head over and check out what they have to offer!

If you're a blogger and would like to have a visit, be sure to comment on this post along with your email address and you may be the next one to get paid a surprise visit. Also, be sure to "Follow" the Fairy Hobmother on Twitter

Remember, if you don't believe, you won't receive! Thank You Fairy Hobmother! 


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have been noticing quite a bit of talk about this mysterious "Fairy Hobmother!" Hope I get lucky enough to have a visit from him :)
    youngatheartmommy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I've been hoping for a visit as well :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations I have noticed the "Fairy Hobmother" visiting other blogs.I hope he visits me. :)
    stephaniesbitbybit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!! What a sweetheart that Fairy Hobmother is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe! I believe! I believe! Wow! An extra $50 would be great! Especially now that I have an extra mouth to feed.
    http://MidlifeMommyAdventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second time I've heard of the Fairy Hobmother! Definitely seems like someone I want a visit from lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a neat idea :) Thank you for explaining a bit on who the Fair Hobmother is as I have seen the name before but never really knew what it was all about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! I would love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother!

    http://www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! mendyboyd (at) yahoo .com

    http://myjourneytolivingwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yahoooo! another lucky blogger showered by Fairyhobmother. He sure are a blessing to all of us. I hope he'll come knock on my doors too :) congratulation to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay April!!! Congratulations!! Please visit me too Fairyhobmother... Melis3@juno.com
    http://www.couponingasalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and enjoy the extra cash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the visit! I don't have a blog yet, but I'm certainly thinking about starting one - all the bloggers I follow seem to have a blast. I just don't know what I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i never heard anout the Hobmother. I need one that will reward me :) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive