Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#RadiantWithAVEENO

I received the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream complimentary from Influenster to review. 


Aveeno is long known for it's health benefits. It has harnessed the power of soy to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.  AVEENO Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance. Tone, Texture, Dullness, Blotchiness, and Brown Spots. It contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B to help keep you looking fresh and luminous!


I have been using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream for the past week now every night before bed. It has a very pleasant smell and a very light creamy texture. It's light weight and applies easily. In the morning my face feels as smooth as it did upon application! Many products I have used in the past are very greasy and leave my face feeling sticky. Aveeno was completely different. I could hardly tell that it was on! 

Highly Recommend Aveeno to anyone looking for a little more radiance!

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 

14 comments:

  1. if this is for the Dooney. I love them. I have 4 bags that are 20 years old and they look brand new. I love this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aveeno products! Thanks for posting this review. I will have to try out this product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product,which I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long do their creams last? This looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aveeno products. Thank you for your honest review. I didn't know that about soy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aveeno products.I have used their lotion but I haven't tried the night cream yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aveeno is a go-to brand for my family. From sunscreens to lotions to remedies and even facial care, the Aveeno family of products has never failed to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aveeno products are nice quality. Am always pleased. Would love to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle DowningMay 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

    I love Aveeno products and think I will have to try this. I need to use a could face cream at night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been using Oil of Olay but I think I am going to give Aveeno a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have been meaning to try out aveeno products for a while now! everyone always comments on their great quality so i'm looking forward to giving them a try

    ReplyDelete
  12. My skin has been looking dull lately and I'm looking for a new product to try so I think I'll pick up Aveeno if I can find a coupon for it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive