Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Shop Early! There is nothing worse than heading out last minute only to find everything picked over or a crowd so large that it's almost intimidating.
3. Look for deals. Shop Around. I know a one stop shop is more convenient but you are likely to save more by shopping the other local stores.
4. Don't take the kids along when shopping for supplies! I always seem to spend twice as much if I take the kids along on a grocery trip so imagine when I take them back to school shopping for supplies.
5. When shopping for multiple children like my 4, always take another adult along. My husband usually will take on the task of two and I take on the other 2. Even though they are teens, it's easier if we Separate and give them a time limit for each section. They get no more than 20 minutes in the shoe aisle, etc.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Down South Savings is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!