Thursday, November 7, 2013

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? #NaBloPoMo

As I sit here playing catch up for my #NaBloPoMo posts for the first week of November, I'm really brainstorming about yesterday's prompt. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be. 

Now I'm normally pretty content with myself. I'm proud of who I am and who I was raised to be so this one is definitely a hard one. I love the fact that I am such a giving person. I love to help others in any way that I possibly can. It's just a part of who I am. I sometimes think I'm a little too generous to those that continue to take and take and never give anything in return, but nonetheless, I'm still a giving person. With that said, I can't think of one thing that I would change about myself. Changing one thing would probably change a lot of other things in my life, and I wouldn't be near as content as I am today. 

Is there something you would change about YOURSELF? If so, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive