Monday, November 11, 2013

Sears/Kmart Lease and Go Program!

As most of you know by now, I am a personal shopper for Sears and Kmart. This is a free service to you when you sign up under my link for their Rewards program. I'm excited to announce that Sears and Kmart now have a new Lease and Go program!

This is a service that is NOT just limited to the Holidays! Need a new washer and dryer, living room suit or computer? They've got you covered! How does it work? Check out the illustration below. 


You can read more about it HERE.

What's great is you can still use all of the great coupons I can send you as your Personal Shopper. Signing up is fast and easy! Simply click HERE and set up your FREE account. You will see this screen giving you your member number. Click the X at the top right of that pop up box and confirm that you want me as your Personal Shopper and that you are NOT a Sears employee. I will then receive a notification that you're all signed up, and I will send you an exclusive coupon! Easy Peasy! 


Disclosure: I am a Shop Your Way Personal Shopper. I receive a monthly paycheck from Sears for informing you of this  opportunity. There is NO cost to you for this service. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive