Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nokia Lumia #Icon from Verizon Wireless Review #VZWLife

Disclosure: I received a Nokia Lumia Icon at no cost for review. I am a Verizon Wireless Buzz Lifestyle Blogger. I did not receive compensation for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I have always been a tech junkie! When a new phone or gadget comes out I cannot wait to try it. I was pleasantly surprised when I received the Nokia Lumia Icon for review. The Icon is a Windows 8 phone so at first I really thought I would have some trouble with it. Little did I know I would absolutely LOVE it! I started out with an iPhone and then moved up to the Samsung Galaxy S4 so going from Apple to Android to Windows was a big step for me. 

I thought that my photos taken with the previous cameras were great, that is until I snapped my first photo with the Icon. The Icon has a full 1080p HD and 4 high performance microphones that deliver the complete video and audio recording package. 


Some of the awesome features of the Icon are:



Image Courtesy of Verizon Wireless

Main camera sensor: 20 MP, PureView
Display size: 5''
Display resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800
Maximum talk time (3G): 16.4h
Battery capacity: 2420mAh
Wireless charging: Built-in (Qi standard)

With the main camera features being:

 6-lens optics, Backside-illuminated image sensor, High resolution zoom 2x, Optical image stabilization, PureView

Digital camera add-ons: Panorama lens, Bing vision, Cinemagraph lens, Creative Studio, Nokia Camera


I have been able to catch some awesome pictures over the last few weeks. Most of these were taken from my front yard with the exception of a few taken along the beautiful Natchez Trace here in Tennessee. 
















The Icon has some amazing photography apps including:

Nokia Camera 7
Creative Studio
Cinemagraph
Panorama and Nokia Storyteller

There are many other amazing apps on the Icon that I have not even had the chance to try out yet. I have been so consumed with the picture taking but just as soon as I try out more I will definitely be posting my thoughts for the world to see! 

Disclosure: I received a Nokia Lumia Icon at no cost for review. I am a Verizon Wireless Buzz Lifestyle Blogger. I did not receive compensation for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment