Monday, March 16, 2020

That was interesting!

Hey everyone!

Its been quiet a while since I've posted anything on the blog. A few years to be exact. I wanted to be working and posting like I used to but life had a different plan. Its taken a while but I'm working on bouncing back.

My husband got sick and took a turn for the worse back in 2018. He passed away from Liver Disease July 27, 2018. After his passing I had to return to a 9-5 job to support our family. It took a while to adjust and get over him being gone but I'm finally back to my old self.

All 4 of my children are now grown and gone and I have an amazing little granddaughter named Emma. I have since moved on with my "dating" life and am currently in a relationship with an amazing man whom I share a home with here in Middle Tennessee. I couldn't be any happier with my current situation!

I'm going to be working hard this week at getting the blog back up and going. It's going to take a few days to get everything updated but I'll be back and running very soon! I look forward to sharing this new journey with you all that have hung around and continued to follow my page.

Much Love! April <3

No comments:

Post a Comment