Monday, September 17, 2012

UNREAL candy unjunked Review


I recently had the chance to review UNREAL candy unjunked as part of a BZZ campaign.  I chose the UNREAL 41 Chocolate Coated Candies and the UNREAL 77 Peanut Butter Cups. Both candies were pretty much identical to the brands we would normally buy except they didn't have all of the "junk" included in them. UNREAL candy unjunked has No artificial ingredients, no corn syrup, and no hydrogenated oils AND it was cheaper than the "junk" we normally buy. You can read more about UNREAL candy including their story at getunreal.com, but for me, this is a go to from now on! 

Disclaimer: I received coupons to purchase UNREAL candy unjunked through a BZZagent campaign. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.
#imabzzagent




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive