Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Who Are You?


Tagged! I stumbled upon this post from The Klonopin Chronicles  and thought I'd give it a shot. We as bloggers do get asked a lot of questions about who we are and where we come from. So here ya go...

1.  Where were you born?  
Nashville, TN 

2.  Were you named after someone?    
Hah! Yeah. The 4th Month. My parent's weren't very creative.

3.  How many children do you have?  
Five. I birthed 4 of them myself and married the other.

4.  How many pets? 
Lots. 3 horses and 2 on the way, 5 goats and one still pregnant, 2 cats, 5 dogs, 3 hampsters, 2 frogs, tons of fish and chickens!

5.  What's the worst injury you ever sustained?  
No real injuries to report here 

6.  Do you have any special talents?  
That's easy. My Husband says I complain. A LOT

7.  Favorite thing to bake?   
Cupcakes! 

8.  Favorite food?  
Too many to name

9.  Would you bungee jump?  
Hell NO!

10.  What is the first thing you notice about people?  
 Their hair. Comes from a Cosmetology degree :/

11.  When was the last time you cried? 
Hmmm December

12.  Any current worries? 
None important enough to list

13.  Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.
Coffee.
Dr. Pepper
Cranberry Grape Juice

14.  What's your favorite book? 
I love Amish Stories

15.  Would you like to be a pirate?   
If I could go far far away. Alone. Then Yes

16.  Favorite smells?  
Lavender and Vanilla!

17.  Why do you blog?
It helps pass the time. I'm a stay at home Mom!

18.  What song do you want played at your funeral?
That is something I haven't really thought about. 

19.  What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My ability to write people off without thinking twice

20.  Favorite hobby?
Ummm Facebook.

21.  Name something you've done, you never thought you would do?
Married my Husband. Twice..

22.  What do you look for in a friend? 
Loyalty

23.  Favorite fun things to do?
Hang out with my family! There's never a dull moment around here! Trust Me.

24.  Pet peeves? 
Too many to name but listening to my Husband eat is at the top of the list!

25.  What's the last thing that made you laugh? 
My husband hit his funny bone on the chair this morning. I laughed my ass off!

Now you.  If you're a blogger that reads my blog, consider yourself tagged. 
And now we wait.

9 comments:

  1. Back in high school we use to have something like this we called them "slam books" we would have questions like who the cutest,funniest ect and they would pass around the whole school until it came back to the owner great way to get info lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about bungee jumping! HELL NO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great variety of pets, I would love to have a horse again-no room for them where we live now:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a pretty good whiner too! Thanks for sharing a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny.I hate to eat in public because most people have such poor table manners. Either they talk with their mouth full,chew with it open...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post. I enjoy reading about others. Liked the kid comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 3 made me smile :) I might just do a post like this in one of my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get more land so I can have more animals. Right now we live in suburbia so we have 1 large cat, 1 small dog, & 4 chicks. I would love to have horses and goats and more chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute. I love doing these little quizzes and learning about friends. I might have to snag it to do myself if I'm allowed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive